Sunday, October 6, 2013

#ASOSoncampus

Starting this fall semester I have been a KU campus rep for ASOS, an online fashion brand that sells mens and womens clothing, accessories, shoes, etc. of their own brand as well as many of my favorite brands like Free People, Wildfox, Mink Pink, and many others. I'm so excited to have this opportunity as it's been so much fun so far as well as a great experience working with ASOS as well as the people at Youth Marketing Connection.

This last Saturday I had my first big event on campus, "Game Day/Big Event Fashion Spotter" where I went around tailgates before the KU vs. Texas Tech homecoming game and handed out free ASOS goodies to college students. I handed out an assortment of free things such as cups, bottle opener key chains, sunglasses, and even some $50 gift cards to the most fashionably dressed students! I wanted to share a few photos from the event, but you can see the whole album here.

The students loved getting the freebies as much as I loved handing them out!


Loved this gift card winner's sunflower leggings. Perfect for a Kansas game day!





Another gift card winner - looking cute in her red game day maxi!


My ASOS denim shirt was perfect for game day!


The best part was handing out the $50 gift cards, cause some of the recipients were SO excited!
Check out ASOS on facebook (linked above), as well as Twitter, and Instagram: @ASOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment