Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The past few days, in an {Insta}

I've had an account on the social media account Instagram for over a year now, and I still love it to this day. I have seen it grow from my five closest friends and I having it to almost every college student I know who has a smart phone, but I am still a big fan of the app. I think it's such a cool way to share little parts of your life with friends who may be across town or across the country, and I wanted to share a few from the past few days of my life.

I repped my feather hair accessories to the plaza in KC on friday night,
when some friends and I decided to make a trip to the Cheesecake Factory
 for some delicious cheesecake, of course.
We were pleasantly surprised to find out there was also an art fair
accompanied by live music happening at the plaza as well!
So after our cheesecake, we embraced and enjoyed the artsy world.
I was loving every second of it.
Every study session is made better with coffee, especially when the cafe has
an outdoor patio. My homework location of choice this last weekend: Dunn Brother's.
Today I visited the art museum on campus, Spencer Museum of Art, to study
a painting I am writing a paper on for my modern art class. I was very impressed by all
of the art, and hope to make it back for fun sometime soon to look around.
{ Want to follow me on Instagram?: allie_ann93 }

No comments:

Post a Comment