Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A New Opportunity

I am thrilled to be the new t-shirt designer for my sorority, Chi Omega. My first duty in this role was to design t-shirts for our upcoming crush date party and mardi gras themed party with a fraternity here on campus. I had designed them a week or so ago and the orders finally went out today, so I am very excited to share them with you. I think this position will be a great experience and I can't wait to see my designs on shirts! Below I have included the screen shot from the order form so you can see what it looks like on the shirt, but I'll also include an image of the PDF file so you can get a better look at the design. Please disregard the "note" section of the PDF files, they were just so the company knew what fonts to use.

// for our "Chi O Crush" date party: long sleeved salmon tee


// we also made the design available in a half-zip gray sweatshirt

// the second t-shirt, for our mardi gras themed party


No comments:

Post a Comment