Friday, March 29, 2013

A Logo low-down: Fly N High Productions

I recently had the privilege to design the logo for a local music video production company called Fly N High productions. A KU student started the company and was looking to have a logo designed for it. I've slowly but surely been working on it for about a month now, and I'm really excited with how it turned out and it to share it with you. This logo was so much fun to design and while it went through many brainstorming periods, the client ended up just as happy with the logo and I am.

My client was very open to color combinations and options, so a lot of the sketches and beginning ideas I made included a lot of color. With the final logo he chose, I gave him for different options. He ended up liking them all and wanting to use them all in various things throughout the company. Below you can see the four different variations of the logo.






No comments:

Post a Comment