Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coffee & Design. The two best things.

Over winter break I had the privilege of designing a logo for KU Navigators, a student ministry on campus. I was told to be creative but also was given examples of past Navigators logos. It was a really fun project to keep me busy over break and I love the end results. Not to mention, I got a free coffee mug out of the deal! You can see the final product below.


I used the mug today for the first time while working on some homework!
It was exciting to see my design on a real product.


Classes have started and I feel just as busy as I was during the end of the semester last fall! So expect some exciting design and studio updates in the future because our first project for BDS 102 is well underway.

// Hope your thursday is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment