Friday, January 11, 2013

kansas at sunset.

My friend Kaitlyn and I hopped a fence and brought along a camera for a mini photo-shoot to show off the vest I made this past week. She agreed to let me style her to be apart of the shoot as well, so the vest is shown in a dressed up as well as a more casual look. I'm still experimenting with photography and photoshop but I loved the Kansas-at-sunset setting we stumbled upon.

// vest: made by me
// dress: francesca's
// necklace: charming charlie's
// tights: gap
// boots: steve madden 




// top: j. crew
// jeans: gap
// socks: eddie bauer
// shoes: converse





kaitlyn styled the shoes and socks herself and
I love the look so much. i have cool friends.









If you want to see more details on how I made the vest check out my previous post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment