Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello, 2013.

This year my family was a little late on sending out Christmas cards so my mom suggested she might be sending out Happy New Year cards. I designed our Christmas card last year, so I decided to keep up the tradition and design this year's card as well.



I wanted to keep it simple and I had just recently learned how to make chevron print in illustrator so I thought it was a perfect match. The funny thing is, my mom has yet to print them or send them so I doubt any of our friends will ever see them. But, it was fun to design so I think it's worth it.

// New Years Resolutions
While I didn't set any new years resolutions for myself, ShopRuche.com has been posting fun resolution ideas on their Facebook page and these are a few of my favorite ideas:
1. Send handwritten letters
2. Learn how to cook three course meals (or just find more recipes... summer project perhaps?)
3. Compliment someone everyday
4. Document your year in a scrapbook (I would highly recommend Smash books)
I thought some of those were fun ideas and if you want to see more "like" Shop Ruche on Facebook for updates throughout January.

Hope your 2013 has been absolutely stellar so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment